Tuesday, September 6, 2016

September 2016 Whole30 Week 1 FALSE START

That seems to be a lot of numbers in a blog title, doesn't it?

#SeptemberWhole30

So, how did you do on your first week?

Did you cave in on Friday night? Saturday? Or, how about Sunday, since it's a holiday weekend?  Monday? Did you hold out??

Ahem. Sorry. Just curious!

Thursday morning started out like any other morning, I'm so glad that I've been skipping the sugar in my coffee for the past few months ... I'm also so very glad that most of my breakfast choices for the most part, are Whole30 approved ;-)

Day 1
Meal 1:

3 eggs cooked in ghee
1 Aidele chicken apple sausage, chopped up and sauteed in ghee
handful of leftover green beans with diced onion
2 cups of coffee with almond milk

Meal 2:

large salad made with ice berg lettuce, half chopped cucumber, 4 cherry tomatoes, chopped, 2 hard boiled eggs chopped, 2 carrots, chopped and then a dose of Tessemae's Lemon Garlic dressing ... yummmm (and again, this is somewhat a standard lunch for me!)

Meal 3:

Hmmm. 4 beers. And a microwave bag of popcorn.  Needless to say, we are starting officially, on Monday, September 5th.

Check back later to see how my first REAL week went ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment